Aids for parents, teachers, and anyone communicating creation
by Wayne Spencer
1) Teaching Children about Creation.
is general advice on teaching creation to elementary aged children
a hands-on approach. Based on the ministry of the Mid-Kansas Branch
Chapter of the Bible-Science Association in Wichita, Kansas.
2) Protein Probability: A Dice Activity
- This is a good example of an activity for teaching about the concept
chance and the unlikelihood of natural processes alone producing the
amino acid sequence in protein synthesis. Kids of all ages enjoy this
young children may not understand the point. CLICK HERE for Dice Activity recording sheet,
to record rolls of dice in this activity.
3) Making a Scale Model of Noah's Ark
This tells how to make a scale model of Noah's Ark, for teaching and
demonstration purposes. Useful for teaching all ages about the Genesis
4) Quotes on Natural Selection - Is
living world characterized more by competition or cooperation?
5) Philogenetic Tree Graphic - This
an image of a black line graphic, showing macroevolutionary descent
a common ancestor. It is full page size for use as a transparency
6) Geologic Column Table - This is a
referred to in the Introduction to Flood Geology article. It
how evolutionist scientists have divided up Earth history into various
Rocks are classified by this chart.
7) The Duck Billed Platypus -
master graphic on one of the world's most unique animal. An
mosaic creature a unique combination of special traits.
to explain for evolutionists. What could be the evolutionary
ancestor" having these special traits?
8) Creation Versus Evolution - This is a
sheet giving two well known definitions of macroevolution from
gives a table listing scientific aspects of each view in a parallel
Adapted from two publications of the Institute for Creation Research,
Impact Articles 95 and 96.
9) Interpreting Genesis 1 - This
includes two pages on principles of Biblical interpretation relevant to
origins. The first page is in large text for use as a
transparency master. The
second page is in smaller text for use as a handout. The second
summarizes the Day-Age Theory, Gap Theory, and Literal View of Genesis
10) Genesis Teachers Package 1
- This is a selection of materials intended to help teach a Bible study
on Genesis chapter 1. It includes an outline of Genesis based on
Wayne's book, Our Genesis, summaries of different
interpretations of Genesis chapter 1, discussion questions, and an
extended description of 10 important concepts from the Creation account
in Genesis. Requires the Adobe Acrobat Viewer
11) Genesis Outline
- Outline of the book of Genesis. Requires the Adobe
(PDF, 8 KB)
(265 KB PDF) - This is 66 pages of discussion questions and other
handouts to accompany the Our Genesis book. This collection
only discussion questions, certain outlines, and other pages meant for
the students or audience, not for the person teaching from Our
Genesis. This can be used to give handouts to the group when
is teaching from the Our Genesis book. All these pages can
photocopied as needed.
13) Review of Science Curriculum, "God's Design for Heaven and Earth" (Detailed Outline)
This is a detailed outline where Wayne Spencer reviews the Earth Science related portion of the science curriculum published by Answers in Genesis (6 pp).
14) Animal Coloring Pages - This is seven pages of line graphics of various animals to use in teaching young children about the days of creation, or about animals. There are three pages that arrange animals for the third, fifth, and sixth days of the creation week in Genesis 1 so kids can associate the animals with the days of creation.
GO TO creationanswers.net
GO TO Mobile Home